Finally! I got my MG Gundam Exia Ignition Mode today. That was the last order for July from HW Japan which also includes three Kotobukiya new weapon sets. All of them are nicely made for my Gundam projects.
Okay, I know I have been inactive lately about building Gundam. But I am totally broke right now and my own mistake overkill my spending like no tomorrow. I have rules for myself and dislike building directly except only for limited made plastic kits. No matter what, both paints and water decals must be present before I start my work. It just too bad none of them did. The only things I can do are continue preparing for each kit I collected so far.
Check out the overkill photo I last brought on June and July.
- MG 1/100 Gundam Exia Ignition Mode
- HG 1/100 Gundam OO Raiser Designer Ver.
- HG 1/144 Gundam O (Type A.C.D)
- Figma Drossel (x2)
- Kotobukiya latest weapon sets
- HG 1/100 Gundam Astray Red Frame Clear Version
- Dengeki Hobby magazine February issue with Sefer kit
- MS Gundam Ecole du Ciel manga book Vol 1-5
- Newtype August 2009 issue with limited figure
- Revoltech Super Galaxy Gurren Lagaan