Office Chair Explodes, Kill Boy.

That was a serious shit and those office chair can be found any where. Seems like more stupid daily things to worried again. Here's the news post from Gizmodo.
Well, stories don't get much worse than this. A 14-year-old boy in China was killed when his chair exploded, sending chunks of metal into his rectum. The bleeding this caused killed him.

The alleged explosion came from the gas cylinder that was in the base of the chair, the part that allowed the user to adjust the seat up and down. The canister gets compressed when you sit on it, but can it actually create enough energy to make the seat cushion explode like that and kill a man? I doubt it, but this is what people are reporting.


Comments

Popular Posts