Blog Action Day 2011–Food
The new theme has announced by BAD2011. The theme is food and should be easy for bloggers who likes to participate and spread across the world. I’m not a good writer but will participate no matter my grammars suck. It’s a global blog event so don’t miss it! The starting date for the posting is on October 16. Before that, remember to register and tag #BAD11 once you post in your blog on that day.
Some topics suggestions for your Blog Action Day post (from BAD2011).
- My favorite food
- The famine in East Africa
- To be organic or not to be, that is the question.
- Hunger and poverty.
- Best and worst food memory
- Slow Food, Fast Food: What does it actually mean
- Conflict over Food: Will new wars be about arable land?
- Is your hamburger hurting the environment?
It takes 24 liters of water to produce one hamburger. That means it would take over 19.9 billion liters of water to make just one hamburger for every person in Europe.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Meat eater – Which one are you and why?
- Trading in the future of food. What is the impact of food speculation?
- Will we be able to feed 9 billion people in 2050?
- How does Fair Trade food help farmers and communities get out of poverty?
- Freeganism – eating the things others throw away.
- The scandal of food waste.
- What is the best way to farm food?
- Growing your own – the joys and heartache of growing what you eat?
- Too much or too little taking food to extremes.
- Strangest thing you have ever eaten.
- What food means to your culture.
Blog Action Day is an annual event that unites the world’s bloggers in posting about the same issue on the same day. Our aim is to raise awareness and trigger a global discussion around an important issue that impacts us all.
For 2011, our Blog Action Day coincides with World Food Day, so our topic of discussion for this year will be food. Take the first step now and sign-up your blog to Blog Action Day and then look at our suggested topics for some food flavoured inspiration to discuss.