I just drop by to The Weird Asia News. I am still loading the video and going to watch it later after bath. This is the most terrifying story about how the people currently suffer in North Korean. This really worth watching and reading. I will only post the prison camp 10 rules.
Camp Rules: The 10 Commandments
- 1. Do not attempt to escape. The punishment is death.
- 2. Never gather in groups of over three people or move around without the guard’s authorization. The punishment for unauthorized movement is death.
- 3. Do not steal. If one steals or possesses weapons, the punishment is death. The punishment for failure to report the theft or possession of weapons is death.
- 4. Obey your guards. If one rebels or hits a guard, the punishment is death.
- 5. If you see outsiders, or suspicious-looking people, report them immediately. The punishment for abetting in the hiding of outsiders is death.
- 6. Keep an eye on your fellow prisoners and report inappropriate behavior without delay. One should criticize others for inappropriate behavior, and also conduct thorough self-criticism in revolutionary ideology class.
- 7. Fulfill your assigned duties. The punishment for rebelling against one’s duties is death.
- 8. Men and women may not be together outside the workplace. The punishment for unauthorized physical contact between a man and a woman is death.
- 9. Admit and confess your wrongdoings. The punishment for disobedience and refusal to repent is death.
- 10. The punishment for violating camp laws and rules is death.