PC Upgrade on Da WAY!!!
Yep! I decided to upgrade one month earlier this time, it just that I’m going to suffer until end of this year. However, my stuffs are not yet arrived because the price list is not updated and got to wait for a while. Same things goes for my Radeon HD4870 second wave is not yet release by some popular company. I wanted to get Palit, but it seems like there wasn’t any available local can get it. I also cannot simply leave my Cooler Master stuffs stay too long in the box. I have to kick this suckers running as soon as I can.
Well, lets’ check what’s on my purchase and currently already owned list.
- Dell 22” W/LCD Monitor (Waiting for promotion end of the year)
- Microsoft Window Vista Home Editions 32bits OEM ($145.00)
- Cooler Master Keyboard and Mouse ($40.00)
- Razer DeathAdder and Mouse Pad (C&C Editions)
- Intel Quad Core Q9300 ($419.00 +/-)
- ASUS P5Q-E (Intel P45) ($279.00 +/-)
- Corsair 4GB (2x2GB) XMS2 6400 C4 DHX ($149.00)
- Sapphire or Gecube Radeon HD4870 (N/A)
- Western Digital 750GB or 500GB 7200 RPM SATAII (N/A)
- Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 ($0.00)
- Cooler Master Real Power M1000 ($0.00)