Another Gundam Seed experiment kit bash and color test. Nothing much to explain here except I didn't expect the Justice Gundam kit has lack of movement in the hip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
JoyToy X Warhammer 40K: Grey Knights - Castellan Crowe
This is the first champion character I wanted to collect from the Grey Knights wave 1 when I first saw it in the W40K: Chaos Gate – Daemon H...
-
eSpeed on Demand is one of the new feature for temporary boosting your internet speed. Yes, you can simply boost your line to either 1MB or...
-
BRAND NEW Transformers Universe Bruticus Maximus MSIB up for sale!!! The box is in excellent good conditions with another plastic seal co...
-
We have been seeing lots of China made electrical products selling in Brunei today especially the computer parts and accessories. As an IT...
What kit did you use to make the backpack/buster sword set up?
ReplyDelete