Skip to main content

RGM-79QR GM Quel Refined

Okay, it sure took me quite long maybe five or six months back to get the photos up. Thanks to myself packing the room so much toys and useless stuffs around near the photo booth. Once I got the plastic container, I clear it up and starts taking the photo of my Gunpla works again. But somehow my Gunpla caught up with lots of dust!

Anyway, nothing much to say about this build. Everything done on the mixing and well, looks good. LOL!

The Story

While GM Quel becoming outdated over time, it decrease the confidence of their elite pilots due to the Titans unable to produce enough latest MS to fill their ranks. To counter that problem, the Titans issue new task to the engineers to find any available parts and alternative method upgrading the GM Quel. With the help from both Titan test team and the Gundam MK II data, the engineers were able to create different variant custom upgrade for GM Quel based on the pilots preferences. One of the such build is GM Quel Refined.

GM Quel Refined first sortie on earth and as well participate mission attacking latest AEUG MS at Anaheim Electronics secret test site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brunei Second Online Store - Shopping.com.bn

I was actually surprised finding the second online store in Brunei other than QQeStore. I have no idea when they started their online business. But it’s good to have a competitor around, right? You might ask how it compared to the current rival QQeStore. Shopping.com.bn is still a long way competing to their rival. You will be able to find out easily why I said that once you visit the Shopping.com.bn.
Good things about Shopping.com.bn No registrations fee required Many of their products price can be comparable to QQeStore They bundle free extra accessories (selected items) Doing international ordering Now, why I won’t buy at Shopping.com.bn

Simple, their warranty for the products makes me laugh after I look into the camera and Dell section. Many look alright for me. However, it seems like they never done their homework properly before listing their product information online. Check out the pictures I snap online, what kind of mistake did they made after looking at it?

HAHAHA!! Are you …

Brunei Toy Convention 2015 - Exhibition (Star Wars)

For Star Wars fans!

Brunei Toy Convention 2015 - Exhibition (Die Cast/Plastic Cars)

BATMOBILE!!! So, who love cars?