29 May, 2007
Hungry....Almost done now
I almost done with my blog update while working taking time working together with the laptop in the office. Damn, I'm so hungry and no overtime pay. Hate my life... Car having problem, air conditioner is not working any more, new water pump debt and more. T_T sniff sniff....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
JoyToy X Warhammer 40K: Grey Knights - Castellan Crowe
This is the first champion character I wanted to collect from the Grey Knights wave 1 when I first saw it in the W40K: Chaos Gate – Daemon H...
-
eSpeed on Demand is one of the new feature for temporary boosting your internet speed. Yes, you can simply boost your line to either 1MB or...
-
BRAND NEW Transformers Universe Bruticus Maximus MSIB up for sale!!! The box is in excellent good conditions with another plastic seal co...
-
We have been seeing lots of China made electrical products selling in Brunei today especially the computer parts and accessories. As an IT...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Any SPAM or fake advertising will be remove from the comments