Skip to main content

On the Second Thought

Everyone heard about the good services and popularity at BIBD bank. Almost majority of people jump over there open saving account due to the good interest rates and others, loan. I wanted to do the same, but I decided not for my own sake of privacy.

Opening a personal saving account normally an easy task for everyone. However, BIBD done a little changes to the rule and they require your company letter before you can proceed. That I don't understand why. A personal saving account require to involved my company I work for? For what? I'm not requesting any salary transfer or requested by and not to mention I'm not applying any loan or something. It just a personal saving that I wanted to grow my wealth.

I don't really know how other feel about this, for my opinion, this is a stupid request. My personal saving account is 100% for my own personal private life. Requesting a company letter to open a private bank account it's just like exposing and telling your own financial secret to your employer.

For your information, this rule started after the BIBD move to their new office in KB. I'm not sure if their employee made mistake but I still not to happy about such requirement no matter what.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brunei Second Online Store - Shopping.com.bn

I was actually surprised finding the second online store in Brunei other than QQeStore. I have no idea when they started their online business. But it’s good to have a competitor around, right? You might ask how it compared to the current rival QQeStore. Shopping.com.bn is still a long way competing to their rival. You will be able to find out easily why I said that once you visit the Shopping.com.bn.
Good things about Shopping.com.bn No registrations fee required Many of their products price can be comparable to QQeStore They bundle free extra accessories (selected items) Doing international ordering Now, why I won’t buy at Shopping.com.bn

Simple, their warranty for the products makes me laugh after I look into the camera and Dell section. Many look alright for me. However, it seems like they never done their homework properly before listing their product information online. Check out the pictures I snap online, what kind of mistake did they made after looking at it?

HAHAHA!! Are you …

Brunei Toy Convention 2015 - Exhibition (Star Wars)

For Star Wars fans!

Brunei Toy Convention 2015 - Exhibition (Die Cast/Plastic Cars)

BATMOBILE!!! So, who love cars?