Skip to main content

Steam Summer Hunt kept Me Busy!

Well, what can I say about disappearance on blogging? Damn, the Steam summer sales really the coolest place to hunt down great discount games. During the sales, I was able to hunt down few great games like all Company of Heroes, Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai, Hitman Absolution, Deadlight, Touchlight 2 and The Last Renment.

These games already could already keep me company for months if I planned to play non-stop. However, what I don't like about Steam sometimes were great games can't be purchase in certain countries. It sucks, really. I don't understand the reason behind this and let's take X-COM Enemy Unkown for example. You will never be able to find in Steam if you are living in Brunei. Weirdly, The Bureau: X-COM Declassified is available (pre) purchase but not X-COM: Enemy Unknown.

I'm not sad and thinking giving up going for the physical purchase. Luckily, I got Malaysian friends using Steam so the easier way is asked them to purchase and send me as gift! Problem solved! I really got to say, I am really addicted to the turn based game and I am looking forward getting The Bureau: X-COM Declassified and Final Fantasy VII. Only when there are sales because money is really tight these days. LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brunei Second Online Store - Shopping.com.bn

I was actually surprised finding the second online store in Brunei other than QQeStore. I have no idea when they started their online business. But it’s good to have a competitor around, right? You might ask how it compared to the current rival QQeStore. Shopping.com.bn is still a long way competing to their rival. You will be able to find out easily why I said that once you visit the Shopping.com.bn.
Good things about Shopping.com.bn No registrations fee required Many of their products price can be comparable to QQeStore They bundle free extra accessories (selected items) Doing international ordering Now, why I won’t buy at Shopping.com.bn

Simple, their warranty for the products makes me laugh after I look into the camera and Dell section. Many look alright for me. However, it seems like they never done their homework properly before listing their product information online. Check out the pictures I snap online, what kind of mistake did they made after looking at it?

HAHAHA!! Are you …

Brunei Toy Convention 2015 - Exhibition (Star Wars)

For Star Wars fans!

Brunei Toy Convention 2015 - Exhibition (Die Cast/Plastic Cars)

BATMOBILE!!! So, who love cars?