Skip to main content

Gundam Treasure Hunt! #1


Hooah! Heh, hunting down hard to find and previous missed out limited goodies sometimes does bring joy when you finally able to obtain through the power of the internet. I do admit it does cost a lot of money. To me, keeping a good patience mind eventually will get you the best price rather spending triple.

I'm sure majority would go and search at eBay. Well, its true that we could find plenty of limited goodies there. But for book publication limited released toys are different especially Gundam plastic kit. I myself rarely able to spot the right price and sometimes require to bid for it. Plastic kit never worth your time on bidding. Reason is simple. We cut, destroy, modify, assemble, and paints. You can only go for either the sellers sold them for a right price or bundle them in attractive sets for bid.

Another problem I am facing with eBay is using the search engine. They rarely get the items right occasionally and had to spent more time checking through some discover sellers store for possible items. Of course, every time I got were ridiculous price range.


Luckily someone introduced me to check out Rakuten. It does have similar eBay shopping like, but almost all items that sold over there are entirely from Japan instead. The price is good and sometimes you get promotion on reduced shipping. I recommend readers to check it out if you look for any possible limited stuffs that can't be found on eBay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brunei Second Online Store - Shopping.com.bn

I was actually surprised finding the second online store in Brunei other than QQeStore. I have no idea when they started their online business. But it’s good to have a competitor around, right? You might ask how it compared to the current rival QQeStore. Shopping.com.bn is still a long way competing to their rival. You will be able to find out easily why I said that once you visit the Shopping.com.bn.
Good things about Shopping.com.bn No registrations fee required Many of their products price can be comparable to QQeStore They bundle free extra accessories (selected items) Doing international ordering Now, why I won’t buy at Shopping.com.bn

Simple, their warranty for the products makes me laugh after I look into the camera and Dell section. Many look alright for me. However, it seems like they never done their homework properly before listing their product information online. Check out the pictures I snap online, what kind of mistake did they made after looking at it?

HAHAHA!! Are you …

Brunei Toy Convention 2015 - Exhibition (Star Wars)

For Star Wars fans!

Brunei Toy Convention 2015 - Exhibition (Die Cast/Plastic Cars)

BATMOBILE!!! So, who love cars?